It takes a great deal of optimization and deliverability smarts to reach subscribers in the inbox, yet, so many senders are still in the dark on what to do. It’s not a surprise given that inbox provider algorithms are getting more complex, data regulations are increasing and subscribers are more distracted than ever, even if your emails make it to the inbox.?
What’s an email marketer to do to navigate this challenging climate? Our friends at MarTech Today created a useful resource called the Periodic Table of Email Optimization and Deliverability. It’s a comprehensive email resource to guide you on how to reach your subscribers in meaningful ways through implementing better deliverability and optimization techniques.?
Want to see this exciting resource in more detail and learn about how you can up your email game in 2020 when it comes to optimization and putting emerging trends to work?? Explore the email periodic chart and its “elements” with its architect, Jennifer Cannon, Senior Editor at MarTech Today, and me, April Mullen, Director of Strategic Insights at SparkPost and co-founder of Women of Email during this exciting webinar happening on January 23, 2020 at 1:00 pm EST.
April and Jennifer will be taking a look at some of the emerging elements and trends that brands and email marketers need to embrace in 2020, including:
- What you need to know about BIMI (Brand Indicators for Messaging Identification)
- Artificial Intelligence vs Machine Learning for email marketers
- How Voice Assistants will play into how email marketers develop emails this year
- Compliance — what you need to know about GDPR, CCPA and maintaining a compliant data set
- The impact of AMP for Email on brands’ email marketing efforts
Want to attend this webinar where April and Jen will be droppin’ some serious email knowledge? You can register here.